Thursday 26 November 2015

Unperfect Yet Flawless

Hey guys! I only have one follower, which is my mom, but when I get more everyone needs to feel included so I will say guys. I hope you are all doing great when you read this. But if you aren't doing the best, this should cheer you up because it sure did that for me.
There is this song from MercyMe called Flawless and at first I didn't really care for it but, then I watched the music video and learned this song is so beautiful.
God, because of His great grace and love for us, made us who believe in Him flawless. We have a clean slate according to Him. Even though we filthy rotten sinners and don't deserve to be even thought about as white as snow from anyone let alone God, that is what He calls us and sees us as. It doesn't matter what you have done, where you have been, when you call on God's name, He will call you flawless.

“Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.
Isaiah 1:18
 
In the music video when the paint is all over them, they show what they were like before they had God as their Saviour, a dirty mess. Then during the whole thing the paint starts coming off until it is all off and they are wearing white clothes which resembles what happened when they received Christ.
So give it a listen, it is a great song. Thank you MercyMe doing such a great song!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing that Rebekah. What an encouragement to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this song. Amazing Grace!

    ReplyDelete