Saturday 27 February 2016

Jesus Fulfilled The Law

Guys, I am not good at blogging, but you have all probably noticed that. I can't promise I will get better at it, but I can promise I will keep writing on here. Just not as often as I should.

I have been reading through Leviticus and it isn't a fun book of the Bible let me tell you that, but there is one thing I have learnt to be thankful for more and more by reading it. That is Jesus.
There were so many laws and rules. Some of those laws were crazy and weird. If you broke one either you were unclean, had to sacrifice an animal, or you were dead. Did you know if Jesus hadn't come yet we would all still be doing that today? Jesus paid for all of our sins. He was the sacrifice for all. He fulfilled the law.

 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
Romans 10:4

Sin is still sin, but now we are free from the law now. Like I said, some of those laws did not make sense like not eating pork. Can you imagine a world without bacon!? Another one was not doing anything on the Sabbath which is Saturday. We are now free from it. We are free from all the bloodshed of animals. Because Jesus was the perfect Lamb for all.
So I encourage you all to read Leviticus just so you know how thankful you should be for Jesus. It has sure made a difference in me.
God bless you all and have a great Saturday,
Rebekah

1 comment: