Friday 18 March 2016

Peter Pan

Howdy y'all. How are you doing this Friday? Excited for the weekend? I am so busy today and tomorrow I am almost dreading it even though all of the stuff I am going to is going to be so much fun.
Have any of you ever heard of Kelsea Ballerini? She is one of the new country artist that are all coming out at once and making it huge. Her debut single was 'Love Me Like You Mean It' and it went number 1. Something that has not happened to females in country music since Carrie Underwood with 'Jesus Take The Wheel'. Kelsea is in the country music genre, but she sounds more like pop. Because she plays on my radio though, I fell in love with her music. Her second single was 'Dibs' which went number 1 as well and in my opinion was better than her first. And now, if I have my facts right, her next single is going to be 'Peter Pan'. This song, I can't even begin to explain it. I love it so much that is brought tears to my eyes the first time I hear it. No, I did not cry but my eyes got wet. I have never been in a relationship before, but I love songs about them. Mostly songs about break-ups are my favorite. This is a break-up song. It has the mournful sound to it of loneliness which I love because it sounds beautiful, I have mixed emotions with songs like this. Please give it a listen.

And for anyone who cares, here is a link to the guitar chords for it, Ultimate Guitar . And there is also a tab for the awesome guitaring in the solo guitar parts of the song, Ultimate Guitar Tab
Anyways, God bless you guys and have a great weekend!
Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Rebekah. I see what you mean. You seem to be able to articulate what so many people feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so this is my new favourite song. I heard it once and after that it just gets better and better!!

    ReplyDelete